Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cruising along in the Cruise Phase!

I'm Cruising along in the Cruise Phase, its my 6th day of eating one day pure protein, one day protein and vegetables. So far I've kept a stable weight of 147, which is expected, by the end of the month I should have lost 4-6 pounds. Throughout this phase Dr Dukan explains that the weight loss is slower due to the introduction of vegetables which are water absorbing. He does suggest walking 30-60 minutes a day to step up the metabolism, also to continue with the oat bran using 2 tblsp daily as opposed to 1 and 1/2. I'm pleased at my loss in inches and dress size. I now wear a size 8 dress and 9/10 in my jeans; these are misses sizes not womens. Before the diet I was a size 13/14 in jeans and 11/12 in dresses. I've also noticed my bras getting a little looser, hopefully I won't lose too much in that department : )!

No comments:

Post a Comment